- Shake the control solution bottle well, about 15 times before every use.
- If not shaken sufficiently, it may bring about improper results.
- Do not calibrate the CGM in work, based on the control test results.
- Do not calculate the bolus, based on the control test results.
- When using meter for the first time
- When a new bottle of test sensors is opened.
- When you think meter may not be working properly.
- When you have repeated, unexpected test results.
- When you have kept a bottle open for a long time.
Please read the user’s manual of the meter for detailed control test procedures.